1. Out of the Stones: Splendour of Santur, Audio CD, Produced by Bob Peg, 2005.
2. SOAS Greek and Kurdish concert, Video DVD, June 2005.
3. Felt Hammers' Improvisation Album I, Santur and Piano Improvisation, Audio CD, Los Angeles, April 2009. An improvisation by Peyman Heydarian on santur and Paul Austin on piano. which comes out of a joint research on Rebetiko and Persian music.
Some of the publications are available for download by a click below, or on Academia:
1. Proutskova, P.; Volk, A.; Fazekas, G., Heydarian, P., "From music ontology towards ethno-music-ontology", ISMIR conference, Montreal, Canada October 2020.
3. Heydarian, P., Bainbridge, D. "Dastgàh Recognition in Iranian music: Different Features and Optimized Parameters" to be presented in the 6th International Digital Libraries for Musicology workshop (DLfM), The Hague, Netherlands, November 2019.
4. Heydarian, P. “Tonic and dastgàh recognition in Iranian music”, DMRN, London, December 2018.
5. Heydarian, P., Automatic Recognition of Persian musical modes in audio musical signals, PhD thesis, 2016.
6. Heydarian, P., Jones, L., “Tonic and scale recognition in Persian audio musical signals”, The12th International conference on Signal Processing (ICSP2014), Hangzhou, China, October 2014.
7. Heydarian, P., “Automatic identification of the Persian musical modes in audio musical signals”, 1st International Digital Libraries for Musicology workshop (DLfM), London, September 2014.
8. P. Heydarian, L. Jones and A. Seago "Automatic Mode Estimation of Persian Musical Signals", proceedings of AES 133rd convention, San Francisco, Oct. 2012.
9. P. Heydarian and L. Jones "Measurement and calculation of the parameters of Santur", proceedings of the annual conference of the Canadian Acoustical Association (CAA), Vancouver, Canada, Oct. 2008.
10. P. Heydarian, L. Jones and A. Seago "Methods for identification of the tuning system in audio musical signals", proceedings of AES 125th convention, San Francisco, Oct. 2008.
11. P. Heydarian, J. Reiss, M. Plumbley; “The Analysis of Persian music using Digital Signal Processing Techniques”, Master of Philosophy thesis, Queen Mary, University of London, Feb. 2008.
12. P. Heydarian, L. Jones and A. Seago "The Analysis and Determination of the Tuning System in Audio Musical Signals", AES 123 convention, New York, October 2007.
13. P. Heydarian, Joshua D. Reiss, "Extraction of Long-term rhythmic structures using the Empirical Mode Decomposition", AES 122 convention, Vienna, May 2007.
14. P. Heydarian, Joshua D. Reiss, "Extraction of Long-term structures in musical signals using the Empirical Mode Decomposition", DAFx05 conference, Madrid, Spain, 2005.
15. P. Heydarian, Joshua D. Reiss, "The Persian Music and the Santur Instrument", ISMIR05 conference, London, UK, 2005.
16. P. Heydarian, Joshua D. Reiss, "A database for Persian music", DMRN summer conference, Glasgow, UK, 2005.
17. P. Heydarian, Joshua D. Reiss, "Pitch Determination of Santoor Signals", Prep2005 conference, Lancaster, UK, 2005.
18. M. S. Moin, N. Barzegar, K. Maghooli, S. Naderi and P. Heydarian, "Biometrics: Future of Person Authentication in Information and Communication Technology", Second Workshop on Information Technology and Its Disciplines (WITID), Kish island, Iran, Feb. 2004.
19. P. Heydarian, E. Kabir, M. Lotfizad; "Music Note Recognition for Santur", 7 Annual Conference of the Computer Society of Iran, Feb. 2001.
20. P. Heydarian, E. Kabir, M. Lotfizad; "Music Note Recognition for Santur", Master of Science thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran, June 2000.